Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reflective Writing 5/8/10

Reflective Writing 5/8/10


Today's class brought closure to the cohort. We discussed both readings and their themes. We were also serenaded by the wonderful sounds of outdoor music, which I would consider to be Seasonal Symphonies. I was enlightened from the energy put into the production of the outdoor sounds.


We later presented and discussed our action research projects. There was an open discussion about the entire process of the course. I felt that everyone was open and direct with their responses in reference to the outcome of the cohort. We then concluded with our final exam of about the readings.


Every thing that I encountered through this course was an experience. I look forward to implementing more of the strategies that I retained from the readings. The project also gave me another opportunity to enhance my students sight reading skills, which always is an honor to make adequate progress in your program.

No comments:

Post a Comment